Simplicity always works in my book – these are very dope! shout out to Gentry187
Luda was out in the white cements at the Fast and Furious 6 screening in Atlanta! Dope.
For the last game of one of the most successful seasons in the club’s history, Galatasaray players will take to the pitch wearing a new home Nike kit that merges the club’s heritage and state-of-the-art technology.
Nike has created the ultimate half-and-half home kit for Galatasaray. The body and sleeves are in the traditional design of red and yellow halves, but for the first time the cuffs and the crew neck collar are also divided equally in these distinctive Galatasaray colors.
The new Galatasaray kit is inspired by similar designs worn in the 1950s and 1960s by Metin Oktay.
The bold new kit showcases Nike’s inherent belief in style, craft and strong aesthetics, while aiding the performance of players with key technological features.
- The kit is made from recycled polyester in accord with Nike’s commitment to produce athletic wear with a low environmental impact. The shirt and shorts of each kit are made from up to thirteen recycled plastic water bottles.
- In the pioneering process plastic bottles are melted down to form yarn that is spun into recycled polyester, reducing energy consumption by up to 30 percent compared to manufacturing virgin polyester.
- Since 2010, Nike has diverted more than 1.1 billion plastic bottles from landfills through the use of recycled polyester.
Fabric and Nike Dri-FIT
- The kit is made of fabric weighing just 150 grams, 23 percent lighter than previous Nike kits. It also boasts a 20 percent stronger knit structure and significantly improved stretch.
- The fabric is integrated with Nike Dri-FIT technology to draw sweat away from the body to keep players cool and dry.
- Updated and improved ventilation zones consisting of tiny laser-cut holes on both sides and across the entire back of the shirt, as well as at the shorts’ waistband allows more air inside the kit for additional comfort and cooling.
Fit and construction
- Nike embarked on an innovative program creating 3D body scans of some of the world’s leading footballers to produce a more athletic fit tailored to the contours of their bodies.
- It has been crafted with bonded T-bars at the junctions of the shirts to support the seams and inner welded seams with a clean finish to give a more striking appearance while also increasing comfort and performance.
In honor of Haitian flag day Mahvee Clothing releases limited la force tees. The design was inspired by a high end brand a few may be familiar with. There will be no RESTOCK – Head over to MAHVEE Clothing to purchase