As the sports world gears up for Major League Baseball’s Opening Day, Keds is eager to help you slip into all-star style with the introduction of the Champion Pennant and Double Play designs.
Inspired by many baseball uniforms past and present, both sneakers feature canvas uppers with baseball stitch detailing and brown, pentagon-shaped leather accents alluding to the homeplate on a baseball field.
Whether worn to a little league game or to Yankee Stadium, the crowd will go wild for these new kicks. Available now for $50 and $55 on Keds.com
M1300JP, a legendary classic that was first introduced in 1985 and is only available every five years. Superior craftsmanship, including a Vibram worth the wait. Manufactured in Skowhegan, Maine, the M1300JP2 continues the New Balance legacy of offering finely crafted heritage silhouettes and will be available beginning March 28 for a suggested retail price of $300 at New Balance Experience Stores and NewBalance.com
In 1985, the M1300 was released as a technical running shoe and praised by runners for the models superior cushioning, unique gray color and authentic silhouette. The M1300 incorporated ENCAP expressed the cushioning as become one of the heritage running silhouettes that represents the New Balance brand and was the catalyst for the premium series of 1000s.
M1300JP2 is a limited American craftsmen and makes use of domestic materials, offering a distinct, premium silhouette that pays homage to New Balance history of domestic manufacturing.
You can grab these gems over at KITH for the very low price of $72
Artist Dan Freebairn did renderings of “what if” adidas responded to Nike’s Air Max Day called #NoairNeeded – you can check out adidas fans on social media who have actually used the #NoAirNeeded – what if?
To commemorate the anniversary of the Air Max 90 – Nike gives us a special “Cork” design for the monumental occasion.
Vans Classics Spring 2015: Golden Coast Collection
Inspired by surf fashion from the late ‘60s and ‘70s, Vans designers present the iconic Authentic, Classic Slip-On, Era and Old Skool silhouettes in throwback colorways for the Golden Coast Collection. Subdued shades and muted tones color the 11-piece assortment for a thorough selection of patterned and solid styles for spring. Vans’ coveted checkerboard print covers the majority the pack with seven retro offerings of the Authentic, Old Skool and Classic Slip-On draped in soft reds, greens, blues and off-whites. An additional set of Old Skools and Eras brings this footwear capsule to a close with vintage hues across a quartet of two-toned color-ups. The Golden Coast Collection retails from $45 to $55 USD and is available now at select Vans stockists.
Vans Classics – Golden Coast Collection:
Authentic in (Golden Coast) Covert Green/Check – $50 MSRP
Authentic in (Golden Coast) Red/Blue/Check – $50 MSRP
Classic Slip-On in (Golden Coast) Dress Blues/Check – $47 MSRP
Classic Slip-On in (Golden Coast) Golden Oak/Check – $47 MSRP
Classic Slip-On in (Golden Coast) Laurel Oak/Check – $47 MSRP
Era in (Golden Coast) Bronze Green/Golden Oak – $45 MSRP
Era in (Golden Coast) Laurel Oak/Potent Purple – $45 MSRP
Old Skool in (Golden Coast) Covert Green/Check – $55 MSRP
Old Skool in (Golden Coast) Golden Oak/Black – $55 MSRP
Old Skool in (Golden Coast) Laurel Oak/Potent Purple – $55 MSRP
Old Skool in (Golden Coast) Red/Blue/Check – $55 MSRP
Sneaker Politics has you covered – check it out now for $120
The collection features the Hyperchase and Zoom HyperRev 2015 shoes, along with a men’s basketball t-shirt, that pay homage to championship schools through an abstract graphic pattern. The NCS logo draws inspiration from the bird’s eye view of the basket as the winning team climbs the ladder to cut down the net.
Launched this past weekend, the Net Collectors Society collection featuring the Hyperchase and matching Nike NCS T-shirt are available in North America only at Nike.com. The Nike Zoom HyperRev 2015 will be available In early April.
The black/”OG” edition of the “Aloysius” 33 High by Packer Shoes & Fabolous was designed to serve as a medal of honor for all of the bravery Patrick has displayed on the court and his formidable defense.
Exclusive special limited edition release at S.O.B.’s NYC – each pair sold at S.O.B.’s come with special “OG” shoe lace dubraes – housed in a special Packer/Ewing box.
3.26.15 Exclusive Launch at S.O.B.’s Release Details:
- Retail price for both the gold/black & black/OG “Aloysius” 33 High is $150 USD.
- Available size run is mens size 5 thru 15.
- SOB’S EXCLUSIVE: Only the pairs of the “Aloysius” 33 High sold at S.O.B.’s NY come with the limited edition dubrae for each respective shoe.
- Purchase of both the gold/black & black/OG “Aloysius” 33 High will be limited to one (1) pair per PAYING customer. Customer will be allowed to buy one pair of each color (YES YOU CAN BUY BOTH PAIRS IN ONE PURCHASE). This will be STRONGLY enforced.
- Line up for this release will begin at 10am EST Thursday morning. NO EARLIER.
- At exactly 10am Thursday morning wristbands will be handed out on a first come, first served basis.
- Once you receive your wristband, you will not be allowed to leave the line under ANY circumstance.
- Anyone seen lining up prior to 10am Thursday (3/26) will be escorted off the premise, thus automatically forfeiting their chance to purchase.
- A government, State or School issued identification (ID) will be required for all customers.
- Anyone without proper ID will not be allowed inside of S.O.B.’s during release. Only customers purchasing the “Aloysius” 33 High will be allowed in-store during the launch.
- This is a special launch product thus ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No returns, exchanges, refunds or store credit will be allowed under any circumstance.